STORYTELLER WANTED: DIGITAL SPECIALIST
WordWrite is seeking a digital and inbound marketing specialist to handle a mix of client services and assist with internal marketing initiatives.
They will play a lead role in delivering digital services to clients, constantly evaluating and adjusting the right mix of elements in the PESO (Paid, Earned, Shared, Owned) model we recommend for clients and prospects. The digital specialist assists the digital and inbound marketing director and WordWrite leadership to develop overall strategies for digital and inbound clients and the agency.
We expect our digital specialists to be continuous learners, always attuned to the ever-changing possibilities of inbound and digital media. They are thinkers, doers and deliverers, deeply entrenched in content creation, posting, optimizing and tracking activities for our clients and WordWrite.
- In collaboration with and under the supervision of the digital and inbound marketing director, measure the effectiveness of a digital marketing program and strategies to inform future efforts and translate insights into actionable recommendations based on each client’s initiatives and needs
- Execute day-to-day inbound, paid social and paid digital client deliverables in alignment with predetermined strategies
- Write website and landing page copy, blog posts, email messages, social calendars, content calendars and offers
- Provide input to creative designs, collateral and various other sales support tools
- Implement SEO strategies by designing and developing keyword strategies and staying current with SEO best practices
- Assist with agency initiatives to develop new inbound, social or digital services, product areas, processes, systems, etc.
- Identify and develop staff digital tool education and training needs
- Develop internal inbound marketing materials and campaigns in order to drive new business and build relationships with prospects
- Experience: 1-3 years, agency internship experience preferred
- Education: A four-year degree in Public Relations, English, Communications, Marketing or a related area of study
- Expected billability*: 65-75 percent, or five-six hours a day (*The amount of time executing work that can be billed back to a client.)